Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012


“What I will do to graduate from High school”
Attend school
Study
Do assignments
Work hard
Participate
Do homework
CHOOSE
THE
RIGHT

 “What I will do to graduate from High school”.

I will become a hat. I will need to choose the right all the time. I will also have to try my best in school. Not give up in any matter. Because if you give up you will not try things. You need to experience every single part of your life. I will need to have good grades in order to go to a good university. I will have to be prepared and not goof around. I will respect my elderlies in every way I can. I won’t goof around in class. I need to become more mature. I will try hard in my classes and try to get better grades than I have now. I will try not to get in trouble in my classes. I will graduate with my 2016 classmates. I don’t want to end up working at a burger stand, I would like to have a career in MY life. I will try my best in school because it’s very important to me and my Mom, Grandma and Tio. I want to make my family proud of me. I don’t want to disappoint them in any way. I wont give up. I will not give up. I am going to try my hardest. But sometimes I will need to take a break. Because to much st

No comments:

Post a Comment